Haluski Cream Pasta
Polish Inspiered Sauerkraut Pasta With A Twist
Write a review
- 500g Dry Rigatoni Pasta
- 500g Sauerkraut
- 500ml Veggie Broth
- 400ml Coconutmilk
- 4 Red Onions
- 3Tbs Olive Oil
- 1Tbs Caraway Seeds
- Black Pepper
- Himalayan Salt
- Cook the pasta in the veggie broth till "al dente"
- In the meantime, peel the onions, cut them in half and slice them
- Minutes before the pasta is cooked, take a frying pan and start sauteing the onions with the olive oil. Once they start getting translucid, drain the pasta from excess veggie broth and add the pasta to the frying pan with the onions.
- At the same time take another pot, add some caraway seeds as well as the Sauerkraut with its juice and start heating it up for a few minutes. At that point add the coconutmilk and continue to cook at medium heat until you get a creamy smooth Sauerkraut sauce. Now season with pepper and salt according to taste.
- Now dress the plate by adding a couple of ladles of fried noodles with onions and top it with a ladle load of the Sauerkraut cream sauce.
- Now your meal is ready to be enjoyed - bon appetit
Michel Nilles http://michelnilles.com/